Services are available to individuals/families dealing with a variety of communication difficulties.
Speech & Language
- Articulation (speech) delays
- Augmentative & Alternate Communication (AAC)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Developmental Disabilities
- Down Syndrome
- Early Intervention (birth -3)
- LAMP (Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning)
- Language Delays
- PECS: Picture Exchange Communication System
- Phonological Disorders
- PROMPT: Prompts for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets
20 minute screenings are FREE. Allow us to address any questions or concerns with this brief consultation.
Comprehensive evaluations are available to determine the best plan of care.
Allow us to create an individualized treatment plan to assist your child in reaching his/her goals.